The Library supports the NMSCST curricular programs in its teaching, research and information need on technical and professional reading materials, equipment and instructional modus in various formats to enhance better learning to achieve quality education for all.
The College Library is open at least fifty four (54) hours a week.
V. HOW TO LOCATE BOOKS USING THE CARD CATALOG
In order to be guided properly, the Library user should:
• Determine what particular book/s to look for by browsing the card catalog either by author, title, and subject of the book;
• Fill up the call slip with the date, author`s name, title of the book, call number and copyright data of the book;
• Find and locate the book in the shelf using the call slip according to its location symbol;
• If the book is not found in the shelf, the library staff shall provide assistance to the users by locating the book to be used;
• If the book is to be borrowed for home use, the borrower will bring it to the Circulation in-charge: and;
• If the book is to be read inside the library, the book shall be taken to the reading table.