Notice of Search for private sector representative of NMSCST call for applicants
The Northwestern Mindanao State College of Science and Technology Board of Trustees, formally and publicly announces that the SEARCH FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR REPRESENTATIVES IN THE GOVERNING BOARD is now open.
The following are the required minimum qualifications and documentary requirements:
A. Applications must possess the following minimum qualifications:
1. Must be a resident of Northwestern Mindanao
2. Must have knowledge, expertise and depth and breadth of experience to the deliberations and work of the Governing Board
3. Must be able to participate in all the meetings and undertakings of the Governing Board and its committees whenever and wherever agreed upon
4. Must be able to effectively link the College and its programs to the people of the communities
5. Must possess linkages local, national, as well as international which may be harnessed for the realization of the vision, mission, and goals and objectives of the College.
B. Documentary Requirements:
1. Five (5) photocopies of the following documents must be submitted to the SCPSR Secretariat.
All application must be addressed to:
HON. ALDRIN A. DARILAG, PhD, RMT, RN
Commissioner, Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
4th Floor HEDC Building. C.P. Garcia Avenue,
UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), signed under oath ( to include: scholastic records, Conferences attended ( local and national ), Research published and patented and start-up business)
3. A certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae. The said documents must be certified by the higher authority or its equivalent.
4. NBI Clearance
5. Plans and Goals relative to the Vision, Mission Goals and Objectives of the College.
The deadline for submission of application documents shall be on February 28, 2020. Submit applications to:
BR. JAIME DALUMPINES, FSC
Chairman, Search Committee for Private Sector Representatives
NMSCST, Labuyo, Tangub City, Misamis Occidental
Attention: MISS KRIS MAE B. LAGANG
Board Secretary III