STE Goal and Objectives
To acquire a niche in education for the underprivileged and underserved sectors of the society.
- Produce teachers imbued with relevant professional, pedagogical, and technical knowledge; educational practices and ethical values relative to the 21st century skills and competencies for local, national, and global needs and realities;
- Strengthen indigenous-based research programs that will enhance the generation of new knowledge and its application to both local and global situations;
- Implement sustainable research-based extension programs and establish strong linkages among local, national and international entities; and
- Establish feasible income generating projects utilizing indigenous resources (but not limited to) and facilitate provision of entrepreneurial skills and information relevant to the needs of the college and the community.
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEEd)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd) with majors in:
- Bachelor of Technical-Vocational Teacher Education (BTVTEd) with majors in: