School of Agriculture and Environmental Science Goal and Objectives
To contribute significantly to the Development of Agricultural Education in the Philippines for global competitiveness.
- Ensure that the two major programs: Crop Science and Animal Science are Centers of Development by 2026;
- Produce quality researches in indigenous crops and animals;
- Extend the product of researches to benefit the local communities;
- Produce competent, morally upright, entrepreneurial and functional agriculturist; and
- Promote sustainable, organic agriculture technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture with majors in:
- Crop Science
- Animal Science
- Bachelor of Agricultural Technology (BAT) ladderized from:
- Diploma in Agricultural Technology (DAT - 3 years)